About Me

Thursday, September 25, 2008

loVe...

  • You will never expect love at it's best, but whoever is destined will always prevail. Remember, there can only be one true love for you to exist. It will not be someone you expect but rather you deserve.
  • Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love diffies all reasons, love has no eyes but love is not blind, love sees but doesn't mind.
  • Love change me the way I think, the way I act, the way I decide. Sometimes I even go againstmy principles and belief in life. Loving doesn't always mean I'll be happy. Sometimes, all it provide me is pain and misery. Yet, I was blinded by strong emotions that I fail to see reality. Sometimes, letting go is the answer and it hurts like hell. But, I will soon realize that it's better to see the person I love to be happy with someone else than lonely with me.

No comments: