About Me

Sunday, September 14, 2008

MEET MY HERCULES

He took care of me. Loved me...served me. He helped me in evrything I do; so, I never get tired. I did my works fast. He handled all my worries and he brought me up with wisdom. He told me all the good and bad things on earth. He taught me every soft and hard ways. He molded me into his real person and; he always whispered that I am the best.
My Father used to be my hero and I used to be with him from the very first time I opened my eyes to see th beauty of the universe. We've been together through smiles and tears. He has been my alarm clock everytime I go to school. He wakes me up while I am still in my dreams. He helped me take my bath, dresed me up and prepared my breakfast.
He even counted "one, two, three" to let me take my medicine when I was sick. He did carry me on his warm arms and sang me a lullaby and watch me fast asleep. I even forced him to run after me when I did naughty acts. He even scolded me but ended up embracing me with the warmth of his love. He is my hero...my HERCULES....

No comments: